Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Vacation

My Brothers and Sisters

San Jose, San Luis Obispo, Pismo Pier, Wrightwood, Valencia, 4 Christmas' and 1 anniversary party later. I am here...sleepy, excited and recouping from my amazing vaca!!! Just to give you a quick update...i have incorporated a few pictures to recap my awesome ending to 2010. I am not going to lie i was very nervous when my Christmas Vacation was coming up because i came down with a horrible fever 
and i was so worried i would not have the energy to do it all.  But I gathered all my strength wore warm clothes and totally 
demolished this Christmas Vacation.  I made sure to visit everyone i could possible get to in my week vacation as i traveled the coast to get back to my lovely home in Valencia. Awesome Christmas with friends and family CHECK! Now i would truly love to end this year with one kick ass recipe but the truth is i spent the vaca letting other pamper me...mainly because i was sick and no one really wanted me cooking their food. 

So instead i am going to end this year with a quick recap. 
  • Reunited with my old bestie from high school
  • Got my first job as an event planner
  • Ran the BEAR in 23 minutes (straight up for one mile...pure pain) 
  • Moved in with my boyfriend
  • Grew my hair out to an ungodly length
  • Got lost at the star trek rocks with my hiking buddy
  • Tried being vegan for a week
  • and the best one of all..i started this blog.
 I hope you continue to follow my blog and i dedicate this years awesomeness to all the ears i have warn out, the eyes i have burnt out, and the torsos i have hugged up.  I am truly blessed with an amazing family and friends and no matter what 2011 bring i know i have the greatest gift of all..... a safety net of people who love me.  Thank you to all of you for making me feel loved beyond belief.  Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment