Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'm Back and Ready to Run...

Happy Tuesday!!! So I do realize it has truly been a long time since I have written in this blog and I sincerely apologize but life decided to step it into high gear. So many exciting changes and a few sad moments and many many adventures.  In this blog I hope to catch you up with my life and start off tomorrow with a new fantastic chocolaty fun recipe. 

So quick recap....Planned my first large event in Malibu (which is in the running for a Guinness Book World Record), skipped a few levels and was promoted to Event Manager at my company (ps if you didn't guess i am an event planner), successfully help plan a 30,000 event extravaganza in Irvine, went white water rafting with some awesome friends,  reached my savings goal 6 months early, am buying a BAD ASS TV (huge), and the most exciting for me is my honey and I are looking for a puppy together.  Now to the average eye this may not seem like a lot of changes but trust me the promotion has been pushing my limits and really giving me a run for my money. It is an exciting change but also a tid bit scary the hours have been intense but very very very worth it. But now I have a couple weeks of pure relaxation. Well, maybe not pure but at least i get to run the pace of a normal person for a little while.

So for those of you who know me, i love to set goal and i love to take moments to readjust and boy do i need to readjust to life right now.  I have a confession.  Since i got the promotion I've been eating fast food  EKKKKKKK!!!  My body feels horrible i have no energy and boy do i miss being creative in the kitchen.  So my goal is to get back into shape and kick this fast food habit and go back to my cooking roots. My plan is to change up my exercises and to switch between weight training and cardio. I also plan to create and cook up some new healthy recipes to help the fat burning process.  I am really excited and slightly already sore just thinking about the next 5 weeks but it will be worth it especially since i will get to show off all my hard work on the beaches in Hawaii. Aloha...beach babes!!

Current Status
Weight: not telling but i can say i am about 7 pounds over weight
Shape: Its hard to breath walking up the stairs to work (LAME)
Jeans fitting status: I can button them but sitting down becomes an issue
Stamina: i think work should have a nap time at 2:30 (does that say enough)
Eating Habits: Take out, fast food, grilled cheeses, and over sized portions twice a day


Goal
Weight: 7 pounds lighter
Shape: To be able to complete a steep 1 mile hike in under 30 min and to not breath hard going up the stairs
Jeans fitting status: i would like them to button as well as be able to run jump and play in them
Stamina: be energetic throughout the day until it is bed time
Eating Habits: To cook a well round meal center around the green to help boost my energy. Limit eating out to twice a week and in doing so make better choices when eating out. Bye Bye Chick-fil.

THE PLAN (Week 1)
  • Monday- Run 3 miles, Curches, and arms focus and create a work out plan for the rest of the week
  • Tuesday- P90x Core synergistic work out, 2 mile terrain run, grocery store bike ride and plan out meals for the next week
  • Wednesday- 3 mile terrain run, crunches and rest all other muscles
  • Thursday- 3 mile on elliptical, Yoga TRX, crunches
  • Friday- P90X Core Synergistic, 
  • Saturday- Body Sculpt and crunches
  • Sunday- 5 mile hike (5 miles hike) and maybe restoration yoga


Now of course when you decide to be healthy again you have to have a celebration get ready to burn all your fluff off by shoving it all down.  So stay tuned and look forward to Death By Chocolate a recipe that can turn any crappy day into an day to remember I'll only just eat a little bit hee hee. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment