Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chocolate Cupcakes



Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!! So for mothers day I baked my mama cupcakes and sent them to her. I also let her go on a guilt free shopping free. I really wanted to make today special for her since it is the first Mother's day I couldn't make it home.  So here is the recipe you have been waiting for...





Yummy Chocolate Cupcakes
1 box of your favorite chocolate cake mix
   (milk chocolate)
1 small pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 cup light  sour cream
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup 2%  milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 bag milk chocolate chips

Start off by pre-heating the oven to 350 degrees. The things i love most about this recipe is that it doesn't matter what order you put the ingredients in or mix the drys separate from the wet ingredients.  Just take a large bowl and dump all the ingredients in and mix! Its that easy.  Once the mixture is fully incorporated fill your cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 18-19 minutes. Do the knife check just to make sure they are finished if not put them in for another minute or two. Viola!!! Eating time!! my mom loved these and my dad loved them even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment